white jasmine rice
organic / non-gmo / vegan / gluten free / kosher
named after the sweet-smelling jasmine flower, this aromatic long-grain rice is native to thailand. with a floral and buttery scent, this rice goes great with stir fries, cooking grilled or braised food, and fried rice.
- small 32 fl oz jar: contains 30 oz @ $0.37/oz
- medium 48 fl oz jar: contains 45 oz @ $0.35/oz
- large 64 fl oz jar: contains 60 oz @ $0.34/oz
- XS, 24 fl oz jar = $12.00
- S, 32 fl oz jar = $14.00
- M, 48 fl oz jar = $16.00
- L, 64 fl oz jar = $18.00
- combine 1 cup of rice with 1 3/4 cup of water, and optional tbsp oil or butter.
- bring to a boil, and stir once. cover with a lid and reduce to simmer for 40 minutes, or until all water is evaporated.
- remove from heat, and let sit in covered pot for 10 minutes.
- fluff with fork and enjoy :)