organic / raw / non-gmo / vegan / gluten free / kosher
- small 32 fl oz jar: contains 32 oz @ $0.38/oz
- medium 48 fl oz jar: contains 48 oz @ $0.37/oz
- large 64 fl oz jar: contains 64 @ $0.33/oz
- XS, 24 fl oz jar = $12.00
- S, 32 fl oz jar = $14.00
- M, 48 fl oz jar = $16.00
- L, 64 fl oz jar = $18.00
quinoa grows in the high-altitude regions of the andes mountain range in south america, where indigenous people have been consuming this superfood for thousands of years. quinoa is loaded with protein, fiber, minerals, and antioxidants, so is a welcome addition to all diets.
this combination of black, red, and white quinoa has a nutty flavor, and can be enjoyed any time of day.
- boil 1 cup of quinoa with 1.5 cups of water or broth.
- cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all water is evaporated.
- fluff with a fork and enjoy!
recipes using this product:
- minimalist baker: quinoa & veggie stuffed portobello mushrooms