organic / vegan / gluten free
- small 32 fl oz jar: contains 30 oz @ $0.33/oz
- medium 48 fl oz jar: contains 45 oz @ $0.30/oz
- large 64 fl oz jar: contains 60 oz @ $0.28/oz
- XS, 24 fl oz jar = $12.00
- S, 32 fl oz jar = $14.00
- M, 48 fl oz jar = $16.00
- L, 64 fl oz jar = $18.00
black beans are a staple food that will enhance nearly any soup, casserole, salad, or stir fry they are added to. once rehydrated, one cup of these shiny black morsels will add 29.5g of fiber and a whopping 41.9g of protein to your meal- a must-have ingredient for vegetarians and vegans alike!
to prepare the beans, simply rinse them and soak them overnight (6-8 hours) using a 1:3 bean to water ratio. after soaking, drain the water and add the beans to a pot of boiling water until they reach your desired tenderness.
recipes using this product:
- minimalist baker: easy 1-pot black beans from scratch
- minimalist baker: black bean buddha bowl with gingery lemon tahini sauce
- minimalist baker: vegan gluten free black bean brownies